Hospitality provider Keith Prowse has teamed up with International Confex and the Event Production Show to offer visitors the chance to enjoy this year’s Aegon Championships Final at The Queen’s Club in London (Sunday 21 June) with three guests.
All that is required is to answer the questions below and drop your entry form at the Mash Media stand (CH70) at Confex and the Event Production Show on Wednesday 18 and Thursday 19 February 2015.
The winner will be drawn at random on the Mash Media stand at 5pm on the final day of the show (19 February).
- A table for four at this year’s Aegon Championships Final (21 June)
- Ground floor hospitality in Love Fifteen, an informal and rustic experience created in association with Jamie Oliver and his charity Fifteen*
- Official Centre Court East Stand ticket
- Fifteen-inspired English style tapas lunch
- Jamie’s take on afternoon tea
- Beer, specially-selected wine and soft drinks available throughout the day
- Casual dress code
*A donation for every package purchased will be made to the Fifteen charity, which gives unemployed young people a chance through food to have a better future.
- When did International Confex first open its doors to thousands of event buyers – professional and commercial conference and exhibition organisers, corporates, agencies and associationsseeking venue, destination and supplier inspiration?
- Which speaker will be on stage in the Keynote Theatre at 2.00pm on Wednesday 18 February 2015?
- Where is the Aegon Championships played?
- Which session is Wayne Hemingway presenting at the Event Production Show?
- Who will you find on Stand EH68 at the Event Production Show?
Make sure to include:
- Job title
- Organisation name
Terms and Conditions apply.