The Event Production Show (EPS) has confirmed a stellar line-up of key event industry speakers who will take part in a series of panels on the Access All Areas stage at the conference.
Live Nation Executive President of International Touring Phil Bowdery, AEG Presents CEO of European Festivals Jim King, Kilimanjaro Live CEO Stuart Galbraith, Kendal Calling & Bluedot Founder Ben Robinson and Black Deer Festival Co-Founder Debs Shilling are just some of the many key figures already lined up to speak at the event. See below for a full list of confirmed speakers so far.
Due to take place on 2-3 March 2021 at Excel London, EPS aims to physically unite the events industry under the same roof and provide a chance to discuss the many challenges and opportunities facing the sector at this remarkable time.
The EPS conference will tackle subjects such as event sustainability, hybrid events, challenges facing grassroots festivals, how best to build loyalty, and navigating branding and sponsorship. Meanwhile, a dedicated panel will recognise some of the biggest events that have taken place this year against the odds, with intrepid event organisers discussing how they managed to stage shows under the Government’s Covid-19 event guidelines.
Mash Media Portfolio Director Chris Down, who oversees EPS, said this year’s event will be one of the first chances in many months for the event industry to meet face-to-face and explore the many pertinent issues.
Says Down, “Our aim is to unite the outdoor events and event production industry – the suppliers, festival organisers, local authority event managers, sporting events operators, stadium owners and production teams with a view to helping it bounce back next year stronger than ever. EPS21 will provide a unique opportunity for the community to come together to exchange ideas, explore opportunities and find new and innovative ways to enhance their businesses and events.”
- Live Nation Executive President of International Touring – Phil Bowdery
- AEG Presents CEO of European Festivals – Jim King
- Kilimanjaro Live CEO – Stuart Galbraith
- Kendal Calling & Bluedot Founder – Ben Robinson
- Black Deer Festival Founder – Debs Shilling
- Kendal Calling & Bluedot Creative Director – Dr Roxy Robinson
- Engine No.4 Founder – Jon Drape
- We Are The Fair CEO – Nick Morgan
- SSD Concerts Founder and MD – Steve Davis
- Beautiful Days Festival Founder – David Farrow
- Shambala Festival Co-Founder – Chris Johnson
- Towersey Festival Director – Joe Heap
- Sŵn Festival co-founder and AIP chairman – John Rostron
- Association of Independent Festivals CEO – Paul Reed
- Association of Festival Organisers General Secretary – Steve Heap
- Thorough Events, London Concours of Elegance, MD – Andrew Evans
- Wild Fields Festival Founder – Ben Street
To register interest in attend EPS click here.
For speaking opportunities email Christopher Barrett – email@example.com
For exhibiting opportunities email Chris Down – firstname.lastname@example.org