Harriet Minter, editor of Women in Leadership at Guardian News & Media will be among the inspirational keynotes to speak at this year’s event industry sleepover, Network under the Stars.
The event, which is in its second year, is being organised by London Book and Screen Week, International Confex, Olympia London, Ways and Means Events, Freeman and LiveBuzz and will be taking place on Thursday 7 July at Olympia London.
Fay Sharpe, managing director at Zibrant will also appear as a keynote speaker, alongside corporate stylist and personal branding expert, Suzanne Arnold and professional development expert and director at esp recruitment, Liz Sinclair who will be presenting educational seminar sessions.
Exclusive mentoring sessions will also take place during the evening, with the following event industry professionals:
· Maggie Crowe OBE, director of events and charities at BPI (Brit Awards)
· Annie Byrne, editor at Exhibition News
· Katherine Buchan, owner of Venue Search UK
· Tracy Halliwell MBE, director of Business Tourism & Major Events at London & Partners
· Lisa Hannant, group managing director at Clarion Events
· Janice Edmunds, operations director for Montgomery
· Sharon Robinson, managing director at CEVA Logistics
All proceeds from the event will be donated to Breast Cancer Now and Macmillan Cancer Support.
More information and registration can be found at olympia.london/networkingstars.