The 2019 Event Production Awards (EPAs) has announced its line-up of judges.
The event, which takes place on 14 March at Novotel London West, celebrates achievements and excellence in outdoor and live events. It will recognize the hard work put in by suppliers, agencies, venues and organiser teams in 2018.
Access All Areas editor Tom Hall has played a key role in recruiting these judges. He commented: “For the last seven years we have not failed but be impressed with the quality of work and events entered in the EPAs.
“This is reflected each year in the line-up of judges – they are at the coalface every day, supplying to, curating or running the events. They know first-hand what it takes to deliver an outstanding event, and that makes them tough but fair judges.
“We are looking forward to seeing the entries later this month in full. There are already plenty in the inbox.”
AAA can confirm the following as judges:
- Mark Bannister from GPJ
- Andy Lenthall from PSA
- Nick Morgan from We are the Fair
- Dennis Mills from Major Events International
- Dick Tee from EnTEEtainment
- John Cochrane from Losberger De Boer
- Debs Armstrong from Strong & Co
- April Trasler from Neptunus
- Claire O’Neill from A Greener Festival
- Craig Mathie from Bournemouth 7s
- Dave Withey from Arena Group
- Gill Tee from Black Deer Festival
- Kim Myhre from MCI
The entry deadline for the awards is January 18th, and all information on how and what to enter can be found here: www.eventproductionawards.com.
The awards are sponsored by Ace Crew, Visions and EEP.