Access gets the lowdown on Hertfordshire indoor and outdoor event space Dewsall Court, as well as a gallery of pictures.
Where is it?
Dewsall Court is a Grade II-listed country house retreat with 10 bedrooms, set in 15 acres of private grounds.
The property is 20 minutes from major motorway networks and national rail. It is 2.5 hours from London and Manchester, and 1.5 hours from Birmingham, Bristol and Cardiff.
Meetings and event spaces:
· The Studio: a light, open-beamed barn conversion perfect for conferencing, creative thinking workshops and presentations for up to 60; or as a gym and yoga/tai chi studio
· The Chinoiserie: an elegant room ideal for board meetings for up to 12
· The Conservatory: can seat 40 and is perfect for dining, discussion or presentations
· The Study: an oak panelled room with antique partner’s desk – ideal for one to ones or for support and admin staff
· Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout the house and Cat 5 connection in every room
· The Wainhouse Barn: set in the grounds and can host up to 140 and is designed for receptions, presentations, conferences, exhibitions and dining
· Dewsall has 15 acres of grounds
· In-house chefs who can create bespoke menus.
· Food options can also be chosen from the pdf’s on this page:
· Top chefs such as Valentine Warner can also be brought in to cater for the events upon request
· The venue launched a ‘Dinner Party at Dewsall’ series which will run from September through to March 2016. Visitors can sample chef’s dishes
· Dewsall Court, the definitive ten bedroom countryside celebration house in Herefordshire