SET Live are giving a talk at the Festival & Outdoor Events Show (Festout) on 27 September. Access editor Tom Hall will join Harry Osborne, SET creative director, to take a look at two examples of their recent work. In this preview, we’re taking a sneak peek at SET Live’s work with Google and Heineken.
Festout is a two day exhibition focusing on the festival and outdoor events market. It takes place from 26-27 September 2018 at Sandown Park, Esher, Surrey, and is easily accessible from the M25 with rail links straight into London Waterloo.
The YouTube Beach was a space dedicated to celebrating the brand’s place in popular culture, but also capable of hosting smaller, more intimate and targeted activity. The space featured demos, lightning talks, meeting spaces, a range of live entertainment and invite only events throughout the week.
- 11,500 attendees across the week (+17% on 2015)
- More than 2,000 product demos delivered
- 12 Lightning Talks for 1,600 attendees
- More than 1,000 privately invited guests from WPP, Publicis Groupe & the Dentsu Aegis Network
- A total social media reach of 2.3M impressions
- User Generated Content to 260,000 social users.
Heineken UEFA Champions League Tour
UEFA’s brief was to take the tournament’s Trophy on tour – giving fans around the world the chance to be part of the UEFA Champions League, rather than just watching it on TV.
Conceived as ‘The World’s First Fan Powered Trophy Tour’, Set Live challenged fans on social channels to tell us how they would ‘Champion the Trophy’ if it came to their country.
- The tour visited Jamaica, Panama, Colombia, Egypt, Vietnam, India, Burma and Laos.
- More than 10,000 fan ideas submitted
- 200,000+ event attendance
- 3,000 video Trophy encounters recorded
- A total digital reach of millions
- Millions generated in PR Value