With less than a month to go, the industry is gearing for the second Network Under the Stars, donating all proceeds to Breast Cancer Now and Macmillan Cancer Support.
Registration for the event, taking place on Thursday 7 July at Olympia London, is open, bringing female event professionals together for a night of networking, personal development and fun.
Harriet Minter, editor of Women in Leadership at Guardian News & Media and Fay Sharpe, managing director at Zibrant will take to the stage as inspirational keynote speakers.
Corporate stylist and personal branding expert, Suzanne Arnold and Liz Sinclair, professional development expert and director at esp recruitment, will be presenting educational seminar sessions.
Exclusive mentoring sessions will also take place during the evening, with the following event industry professionals:
· Maggie Crowe OBE, director of events and charities at BPI (Brit Awards)
· Annie Byrne, editor of Exhibition News
· Katherine Buchan, owner of Venue Search UK
· Tracy Halliwell MBE, director of Business Tourism & Major Events at London & Partners
· Lisa Hannant, group managing director at Clarion Events
· Janice Edmunds, operations director for Montgomery
· Sharon Robinson, managing director at CEVA Logistics
The industry sleepover is organised by London Book and Screen Week, International Confex, Olympia London, Ways and Means Events, Freeman and LiveBuzz.
For more information and to register, see http://www.networkingstars.co.uk/ and also @NetworkingStars on social media.